Overview of Hostel
Hello and welcome to our Hostel! The story behind Exit Routine Hostel starts from a simple idea, we wanted to exit our, so called, comfort zone and break the day to day routine. Therefore, we are more than happy to welcome you in our little cosy hostel. In general, we can accommodate up to 19 backpa
Str. Valcea, Nr.1 (entrance from Street 1 Decembrie 1918)
Exit Routine Hostel is 2 minute away from Cluj Station - bus/tram/trolley bus.
From Timisoara Nord Railway Station:
*As you get out of the train station take a right, you will see the tram station there. Take the Tram Number 8 and get off at the 7th stop called 'Cluj'. Cross the street (Cluj Street), and follow the tram rails, then take the second street on your left (right after the block), and you'll find our Hostel.
*As you get out of the train station, cross the street and you will see the bus station. Take the Bus Number E3 and get off at the 5th stop called 'Cluj'. Cross the street (Cluj Street), and follow the tram rails, then take the second street on your left (right after the block), and you'll find our Hostel.
*By taxi - you can find a taxi right behind the bus station, after you cross the street, it should cost around 12 lei (aprox. 3 €).
From Timisoara Traian Vuia International Airport
* We have airport pickup service, so we can welcome you in the airport. But you need to inform us in advance to ensure availability.
* You can get the E4 bus and get off at the 9th stop called 'Bastion' (is the last bus station). As you get out of the bus, take a left, you will cross the road and go under the Bastion (remains of a fortress wall). From there just keep going straight. You will see a tall white building, which is Hotel Continental. From there you need to ask some directions to reach Posta Mare (The Great Post Office) Bus Station. Then you can take the Trolley Bus 15 or 16, and get off at the 3rd stop called 'Cluj'. Cross the street (Cluj Street), and follow the tram rails, then take the second street on your left (right after the block), and you'll find our Hostel.
* You can also get the other E4 bus (E4 cut diagonally), and get off at the 8th stop, Timisoara Nord Railway Station. From there follow the instructions above.
* If you take a cab that it's already parked at the airport, please ask before boarding for a good price (35-40 lei - aprox 9€).
Tips & Tricks:
* Best way from the Train Station is to take the no. 8 tram (it runs between 5 AM and 11:30 PM). The tickets for the tram can be bought from the 'PRESS' kiosk across the street.
* Taxi services are also available on your app store, from your smartphone, just search 'taxi timisoara'.
If you are having trouble getting to us, you can call us at any time, write us a sms or WhatsApp, even contact us on Facebook, we will more than happy to help you..
Although the Exit Routine Hostel is situated on a quite and safe street, the University Campus is situated at a 5 minute walk, where you can find pub' s, restaurants and feel the vibe of the campus. A 15 minute walk brings you to the city center were you can discover the lovely city of Timisoara, both from a historical and a social perspective. There are 2 Supermarkets 5 minute walk from the Hostel (one is 24/7). Parks, a Business Center, the Stadium, 2 Gyms, or a Laundromat are in the area.
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
Exit Routine Hostel Policies & Conditions: Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash in Euros or Romanian Lei Check-in from 13:00 to 22:00 Check-out by 11:00 Taxes included. Breakfast not included. General: No curfew. The hostel have smoking-free rooms (balconies are included by law), but we have a nice outdoor chill area :) Save water and electricity, the Earth's energy resources are rapidly being depleted. Please be advise that we are not a party hostel. Consideration is the key, help us to maintain the friendly atmosphere we're dedicated to welcome all our guests with. If you are having trouble getting to us, you can call us at any time (+40 746 394 110), write us a sms or WhatsApp, even contact us on Facebook, we will more than happy to help you.