Overview of Hostel
AMAZING PLACE ..to spend your vacation. It's near Alba Iulia, a historical city in Transylvania. The hostel gives you the possibility of doing lots of sports and nice trips in the area. It is located 9 km from Alba Iulia in a typical romanian village. The traditional house was built 200 years ago an
11 km away from Alba Iulia. On the road to Zlatna City. The village is called Ighiu (Alba Iulia - Micesti-Sard-Ighiu)
Another Access: County Road 106 H - Galda de Jos (DN1) - Ighiu.
By Bus: J
- Just near the train station of Alba Iulia is the bus station. The tickes cost less than 1 euro. You are arriving in the Center of Ighiu in 30 min. and walk just 200 m more to get to Terra Mythica.
The hours of departure are : 7.50 am; 10.00 am, 12 am, 2.30 pm, 4.00 pm, 5.30 pm, 8.30 pm.
- You can take a cab (taxi) from the train station of Alba Iulia. Alba Iulia-Ighiu shouldnt be more than 6, 7 or 8 euros, depending on the company.
- Ask when you enter in Alba Iulia how to get to Kaufland Hypermarket. As you get there you will have the hypermarket at your right but you have go on straight ahead on that road.
- There will be soon Micesti village. After Micesti there will be Sard village. At some point you will have to cross a train line with a barrier and you will see that the road splits in two...take the right way, it is still Sard but in a few km you will see the board with IGHIU.
- As you enter Ighiu keep the main road until you get in the center, its an intersection of roads with a small park and a Church in the left.
- You will find us on the street behind the Church. You can ask about Borcan family at house NR 324..
Conditions & Policy